I've looked into the 660 swap and it sounds like it can be done with minimum modifications. All our engines are built to last and we stand behind them, with a one year warranty on parts and craftsmanship. ATV, Motorcycle, Dirtbike so today i set a raptor 660 timing. The Rhino has had a new Rotax engine from CanAm. The cage and a lot of the fab work was done by Lonestar Racing. The cage and a lot of the fab work was done by Lonestar Racing. This Rhino was the brainchild of Brian Bush of RotaxYourRhino.com. This Rhino was the brainchild of Brian Bush of RotaxYourRhino.com. Rebuild your Yamaha PWC engine to your needs. Our goal is to provide top quality rebuilt engines that out perform and out last the competition. Get your fix of Yamaha Rhino parts, technical discussions, how-to's, and more in our Forums. Enough people talked to Greg that he is convinced the 450 is a no go. Get your fix of Yamaha Rhino parts, technical discussions, how-to's, and more in our Forums. Just what I've read upon. The Rhino has had a new Rotax engine from CanAm. Sounded like collect everything from the cover down and the wiring harness that will plug into the 450 chassis plugins. He wants to drop a 660 in and then do some headword, big bore kit, maybe the turbo kit down the road. Yamaha Rhino Forums : Visit our Yamaha Rhino UTV Forum for the latest discussion of the Yamaha Rhino. Full Bore engines are rebuilt with top quality parts. Has anyone done this swap? Anyone have a 660 takeout motor available? Subject: Any free mods for the rhino engine Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:12 pm I have noticed there are a few clutching tricks and free / cheap mods like file fitting the sliders, grinding the secondary spring ect... but what about the motor i have a 660 with a k&n and outter wears, full alba, jetted, dynatek cdi, high flow fuel pump, over sized radiator and oil cooler. Yamaha Rhino Forums : Visit our Yamaha Rhino UTV Forum for the latest discussion of the Yamaha Rhino. Thanks. Looking for anyone that has done or tried to swap out an engine in a Rhino 450 geared chassis to a 660 engine. You can also find other images like yamaha wiring diagram, yamaha parts diagram, yamaha replacement parts, yamaha electrical diagram, yamaha repair manuals, yamaha engine diagram, yamaha engine scheme diagram, … Our forum is free for all users. R1 swap keep 4x4 gearbox pics rhino yamaha rhino 660 700 half cab drag on suspension for yamaha rhino hid headl conversion light kit 8k4 Seat Conversion Kits Rhino Yamaha ForumRhino Lt 140hp Sled Conversion Yamaha ForumRotax Your Rhino UtvSr1 04 08 Plete Mounting Plate KitYamaha Rhino Hid Conversion KitRhino Lt 140hp Sled Conversion Yamaha … Yamaha rhino engine replacement thank you for visiting our site, this is images about yamaha rhino engine replacement posted by Ella Brouillard in Yamaha category on Sep 29, 2019. What I've studied up on it's best to get the complete motor, carb, wiring harness, CVT cover, shifter linkage, & one comment said get the engine cover also. Our forum is free for all users. Get Free Rhino 660 Engine Rebuild engines. engine has to be at tdc the three dots have to be shown on the cam sprocket.