K ona has been known for making rowdy bikes that are not only extremely capable but just fun to ride. Share. ... is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. The past month of riding on Kona’s Honzo ST has been a literal return to my roots. In five years, Kona has expanded its Honzo line with aluminum, carbon, titanium, and steel 29er options— the Big Honzo AL/DL. The Hyundai Kona model is still just three years old, meaning the 2020 version is a first-generation vehicle. The 2020 Kona Unit X got several updates to make it all the more appealing for singletrack rides and dirt-road tours alike. Deciding which Kona is our favorite is like picking your favorite child. Review – Kona Honzo CR Hardtail. The 2020 Unit X saw a few componentry upgrades as well. It was the hardtail that turned heads as it redefined what was possible with only front suspension. See how the Kona Big Honzo DL rates and read other Mountain Bike reviews. Kona Big Honzo DL Mountain Bike reviews. 2020 Kona Unit X Build Kit. The original Honzo came out right after I had bought a bike, and I lusted after it all season on my newly disappointing Raleigh. The Honzo is the bike that redefined Kona’s goal to push the limits and do something radically different. We’ve updated the geometry for 2020 to allow for greater tire clearance and better overall handling. I was perusing the 2019 Kona Website the other day looking for information on 2020 builds. Review – Kona Honzo CR Hardtail One fun hardtail. Read on for all the details… Kona Honzo AL review. This 2019 bike lets the side down with sketchy tyres and budget brakes amongst other gripes which make it hard to recommend, but the 2020 update looks much more promising. From biking to work to getting creative in the bike park, the Honzo inspires serious fun. Kona’s short-travel, full-suspension Trail bike. I came across the following specs which suggests that 153's for 2020 will be moving to Fox away from Rockshox and also a different front tyre. Hint, hint…we love the Honzo ST. We’ve built the bike to … Edmunds also has Hyundai Kona pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. The 2020 line of Honzos is classically simple, yet so incredibly capable. Competitive electric-car attributes in an SUV form makes the 2020 Hyundai Kona Electric one of our favorite EVs—its spunky handling and generous warranty are bonuses. I own a few Konas including a 2019 153 Carbon process, 111, Honzo, Unit etc. The Kahuna is … Reviews, ratings, specifications, weight, price and more for the 2020 Kona Honzo ST Bike ... With the new version of the Honzo, Kona wanted to create the ultimate do-it-all hardtail. Updated geometry for 2020 provides what Kona calls a “more comfortable ride.” Features Fuse Independent Suspension platform. 2020 Hyundai Kona Review & Buying Guide | It might be your cup of joe Everything you need to know about pricing, specs, features, fuel economy and safety View all 17 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2020 Hyundai Kona on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2020 Kona. More like the Process 134 27.5 than the Big Honzo. Everyone has one, but we don’t really speak about it. This bike review was originally published in the August 2017 issue of Bike magazine. 2020 Hyundai Kona Review & Buying Guide | It might be your cup of joe Everything you need to know about pricing, specs, features, fuel economy and safety Read consumer reviews from real 2020 Hyundai Kona buyers. The Honzo is often imitated, but never duplicated. Back in the year 2012, Kona unleased the powerful Honzo which is an aggressive steel hardtail bike that features slack, low and long geometry before those forceful angles were common in trail bikes. The 2020 Kona Unit X gets the relatively new SRAM Eagle SX drivetrain, which includes a 11-50t cassette and a 32t chainring, yielding a 454% gear range and …