I own a 2013 chevy equinox. In January of 2019 I spent 2600.00 because of this oil consumption problem. Anyone who, before April 26, 2019, bought or leased a 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013 Chevrolet Equinox or GMC Terrain vehicle that was equipped with a 2.4-liter Ecotec engine and manufactured prior to the “production change” (i.e., the date when new vehicles were considered 2014 models) is … Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox by the NHTSA. Recall List for the 2019 Chevrolet Equinox. So who do we contact to Be a part of this class action lawsuit I have A 2011 Chevy equinox and its been given me problems from the longest now the engine is in terrible condition every time I stopped at a stop sign the car shuts off I took it to Chevrolet ... We bought a 2011 Equinox in Oct. 2019. May 5, 2019 — A GM oil consumption lawsuit may be reaching an end concerning allegations 2010-2013 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs equipped with 2.4-liter Ecotec engines are defective. Update – November 19, 2019 – Settlement Receives Final Approval United States District Judge Robin L. Rosenberg has granted final approval to a settlement that will end the class action litigation concerning excessive oil consumption problems in certain Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain vehicles. v. General Motors LLC, Case No. The GM Chevrolet Equinox SUV Oil Consumption Defect Class Action Lawsuit is Ellen Berman, et al. Find 2019 Chevrolet Equinox recalls information, reported by the NHTSA, and we will help you find a nearby service center where you can get your car fixed.