Discover the Hyundai Tucson now If you like to spend your family time in more challenging conditions, having optional four wheel drive on each model within the Hyundai SUV range might offer what you’re looking for. Much of that is down to its large interior, refined ride and affordable price. The changes give the updated crossover a look more akin to its larger sibling – the new 2019 Santa … Découvrez l'actualité et les nouveautés de la marque : Citadines i10, i20, Compacte i30, Berline familiale i40, et Crossover SUV ix20, Tucson, Santa Fe, et Hybride Electrique IONIQ. * Hyundai Motor France recueille vos données personnelles afin de mieux identifier vos besoins et nous permettre, ainsi qu’à notre réseau de distributeurs et réparateurs agréés en France, de vous proposer nos produits et services et vous tenir informé(e) de l’actualité de la marque si vous le souhaitez. Bienvenue sur le site officiel de Hyundai Motor, le 5ème constructeur automobile mondial. 2019 has seen the launch of NEXO, our latest innovation in the mass production of zero-emission Hydrogen Fuel Cell vehicles. Hyundai has a broad range of modern SUVs from the stylish KONA, to the larger Tucson and Santa Fe. It beats out the Hyundai Tucson … The New Tucson is here - with a new design and expansive boot space the Tucson is best SUV around. The Hyundai Tucson is an important car in the Korean firm’s range – in fact it’s one of the most popular, competing in a very crowded area of the car market. It’s a mid-size SUV sitting between … Three of the top competitors to the Tuscon are the Toyota RAV4, Honda CR-V and the Kia Sportage. Discover the Hyundai Tucson now In the brand's lineup, the Tucson fits below the Santa Fe and Veracruz.It is named after the city of Tucson… subcompact SUV in the European market. The profits we make from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. The future: The New Tucson is here - with a new design and expansive boot space the Tucson is best SUV around. The refreshed 2019 Hyundai Tucson features a revised exterior design and a 2.4-liter I-4 replacing the 1.6-liter turbo-four. We analyze millions of used cars daily. No money from the licence fee was used to create this website. The New Tucson is here - with a new design and expansive boot space the Tucson is best SUV around. Search over 46,500 listings to find the best local deals. The 2019 Hyundai Tucson is in a very crowded field of vehicles. Small SUVs and crossovers have become the most popular vehicle type in the United States. Find out why the 2019 Hyundai Tucson is rated 6.3 by The Car Connection experts. Hyundai debuts a major refresh for the 2019 Tucson at the New York Auto Show. Replacing the ix35 in the Hyundai SUV line-up the Tucson … The Hyundai Tucson is a crucial car for Hyundai – its entrant into the hotly fought family crossover class, its rival to the likes of the Nissan Qashqai, Seat Ateca and Ford Kuga. The Toyota Rav4 is a popular vehicle for good reason. The Hyundai Tucson (Korean: 현대 투싼) (pronounced Tu-són) is a compact crossover SUV produced by the South Korean manufacturer Hyundai since 2004. 2019 Hyundai Tucson Australia Colors, Release Date, Redesign, Price – Any revitalized 2019 Hyundai Tucson causes it to have the initial visual appeal at the 2018 New York auto show with additional electricity and additional active driver assist functions. Discover the Hyundai Tucson now Even though the Hyundai Tucson saw major enhancements in 2019, the crossover SUV still comes with many of the same sleek and modern color options we’ve grown to love. View all 34 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2019 Hyundai Tucson on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2019 Tucson.