Rims!,a/c, cc, Loaded! Find the best used 2017 Nissan Murano Platinum near you. $13,999.00 Tel. Continental Garcia Motors ⚡ 2017 Nissan Murano tire size! nice! (915) 449-1637; Location: 11350 Montana Av. With over 200 warehouses throughout the U.S., we have one of the largest selections of replacement Nissan factory wheels and rims available. Test Drive: 2016 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD; Test Drive: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport Here is a detailed, color-coded explanation of your Nissan's tire size that you should check out before buying the best 2017 Nissan Murano tires or wheels. We have 363 2017 Nissan Murano Platinum vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 384 1-Owner cars, and 373 personal use cars. Used 2017 Nissan Murano Platinum for Sale on carmax.com. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Aut. For example, I’m not going to turn away from Peter Gabriel’s Sledgehammer to look for a better song, but if I find out Baby Got Back is on another station I’ll jump right on over.. MORE RELATED ARTICLES. Replace your damaged or worn factory Nissan Murano wheels at prices that are much less than dealer. Select your replacement Nissan Murano factory wheels and rims from our extensive inventory. 2017 Nissan Murano Platinum FWD, 30k miles! Search new and used cars, research vehicle models, and compare cars, all online at carmax.com Need the correct tire size for your 2017 Nissan Murano before you buy the best tires? Nissan Murano 2017 - Find out the correct alloy wheel fitment, PCD, offset and such specs as bolt pattern, thread size(THD), center bore(CB) for Nissan Murano 2017 FEBRUARY 2017 UPDATE: With several mid-year updates to the Murano crossover, Nissan calls the new model a 2017.5 model year crossover. Carstead Motor Trends Have a look at our newest arrival this 2017.5 Nissan Murano Platinum AWD has it all Heated ( front and rear ) power leather seats, heated steering wheel, panoramic roof, reverse camera, am/fm/xm audio, navagition, 20" alloys, power hatch, +++.