Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Toyota Corolla based on all problems reported for the 2015 Corolla. The most recently reported issues are listed below. The full list is available on CarComplaints.com.

Corolla owners are having the most trouble with the engine (29%), transmission (11%), and the interior (10%).

Engine Uses Excessive Oil 96 complaints at an average of 100,487 miles in the 2000 Toyota Corolla. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Toyota COROLLA 2015. Get reliability information for the 2015 Toyota Corolla from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge.

As reclamações são mais frequentes entre os donos do Toyota Corolla de ano 2015, o que, segundo eles, indicaria uma possível falha num lote de peças que equiparam esses carros. After releasing the brake pedal, the vehicle accelerated rapidly on its own. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. Hey guys, i'm new here, just wanted to warn everyone about something that just happened to me.

I purchased the 15 Toyota Corolla S plus and i love the car, but shortly after i noticed that the bluetooth wont sync the audio when you're playing a video.

One problem related to air conditioner has been reported for the 2015 Toyota Corolla. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. While driving approximately 35 mph, the vehicle's rpms malfunctioned.

The contact owns a 2015 Toyota Corolla.

Get answers to questions about your 2015 Toyota Corolla at RepairPal. We've listed the most common owner complaints below. Vehicle 2015 Toyota Corolla LE 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl CVT) Review The new corollas are slow and its mainly because the CVT transmission.