Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Chevrolet Equinox SUV including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Includes MPG, engine type, trim levels, and more. See body style, engine info and more specs. View and Download Chevrolet Equinox 2017 owner's manual online. 1 The Chevrolet Equinox received the highest numerical score among compact SUVs in the J.D. Read reviews, browse our … Detailed features and specs for the Used 2017 Chevrolet Equinox including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Power 2016 U.S. I call it a turtle. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Equinox trim… The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox is available with two engine options; the first is a 2.4-liter I-4 rated 182 hp and 172 lb-ft. Also available is a 3.6-liter V-6 rated 301 hp and 272 lb-ft. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox is a solid compact crossover SUV. Read reviews, browse our … Check out the standard features and info below to find out what other shoppers think of this car, or just search our inventory and see what we have available. 2017 Equinox LT w/1LT Front-wheel Drive specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. 2017 Equinox Premier All-wheel Drive specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. I really enjoy the comfort of the seats, look of the car, spacious room since my husband is 6'5 and i'm 5'11 so it is difficult to have a car that is very rommy for being so tall. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox AWD 4dr Premier at U.S. News & World Report. Automobile (21 pages) Automobile Chevrolet Equinox 2014 Getting To Know Manual. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox sits in the top third of the compact SUV class. The worst complaints are electrical, AC / heater, and accessories - interior problems. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox is a great car, and we’re sure you’d enjoy driving one. It does not have a GPS so I have to pay OnStar. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox Utility 4D LT AWD. Choose the desired trim / style from the dropdown list to see the corresponding specs. Need MPG information on the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox? Find specifications for every 2017 Chevrolet Equinox: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Detailed car specs: 2017 Chevrolet Equinox. 2017 Chevrolet Equinox features and specs. Vehicle Dependability Study, based on responses from 33,560 U.S. original owners of 2013 model-year vehicles after three years of ownership about problems experienced in the past 12 months, surveyed in October–December 2015. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox has 68 problems & defects reported by Equinox owners. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Research 2017 Chevrolet Equinox specs for the trims available. Get detailed information on the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. Chevrolet’s Equinox is a compact crossover SUV that’s offered with a standard six-speed automatic transmission and a choice of two engines. What it lacks in advanced powertrains, it makes up for in available tech. Get the most useful specifications data and other technical specs for the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox AWD 4-Door LS. Research the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Detailed car specs: 2017 Chevrolet Equinox. See body style, engine info and more specs. It features a comfortable, placid ride and an excellent predicted reliability rating. Equinox 2017 Automobile pdf manual download. Find specifications for every 2017 Chevrolet Equinox: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features.