The only issue is there is a recall on the transmission and after 100,000 miles the warranty is no longer valid and it will cost about $1800.00 to fix. Shop Cars › or. 2011 Ford Fiesta SEL I've had my car for 2 1/2 years and I would say it's a pretty okay car. The second most common problem is related to the brake master cylinder (two problems). 2011 Ford Fiesta Problems Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints. Are you having problems with your Ford Fiesta? Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Ford Fiesta issues & faults. Our Take on the 2011 Ford Fiesta. - Lynwood, CA, USA Ford says the Fiesta is Europe’s best-selling car so far this year, but there hasn’t been a U.S. model that has carried that name since 1980. I purchased a 2011 Ford Fiesta in August of 2010. Get your car fixed by a high quality shop near you. Ford Fiesta broke down next day after I picked up car from Ford shop for 22 days, automatic transmission would not go into drive, reverse or neutral, called tow truck for help to get vehicle back to Ford mechanic, who still working on car. Boutons volumes passe a la musique suivantes ou précédentes. Table 1 shows three common service brakes related problems of the 2011 Ford Fiesta. Get an Offer › Find common problems affecting your car. 2011 Ford Fiesta SEL I've had my car for 2 1/2 years and I would say it's a pretty okay car. It is an automatic, not manual transmission. Bonjour à tous. Infographie des pannes et problèmes techniques Ford Fiesta. Are you having problems with your Ford Fiesta? Ready to sell? Get answers to questions about your 2011 Ford Fiesta at RepairPal. The only issue is there is a recall on the transmission and after 100,000 miles the warranty is no longer valid and it will cost about $1800.00 to fix. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Ford Fiesta in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. The worst complaints are engine stalls/dies while driving, excessive oil consumption, and oil leak. Découvrez les pannes les plus récurrentes enregistrées sur le forum Auto-Evasion. Problems / Ford / Ford Fiesta / 2011 Ford Fiesta; Research and compare cars for sale at CarMax. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Ford Fiesta in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. Forum Marques Automobile - Ford Fiesta : retrouvez les informations, les débats, les réponses, les tutoriaux des passionnés de Forum-Auto. Compare Ford Fiesta Model Years. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. The number one most common problem is related to the service brakes (13 problems). Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Ford Fiesta issues & faults. 2011 Ford Fiesta engine problems with 170 complaints from Fiesta owners. Curious how the 2011 Fiesta compares to other years? J'ai acquis une fiesta de 2011 avec commande au volant et certains boutons ne fonctionnent pas. Retrouvez les infos sur les équipements de série de la fiche technique FORD FIESTA 2011. Get reliability information for the 2011 Ford Fiesta from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. 45 critères différents pour tout savoir sur FORD FIESTA. CarMax buys all kinds of cars. Find a Shop › or. Takata recall, I have a 2011 Ford Fiesta and the engine got messed up so I took it to a shop and they fixed it I paid 2,500 to get it fixed and when I¿M driving my wheels go all crazy and all this sensors turn on and my door open last time with my 2 year old and my 6 year old inside and now it won¿T close.