↑ Blue Bird Unveils 2015 Model Year Product Enhancement at the School Transportation News Expo. We have the same problem with our 2006 Blue Bird Vision. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Browse our inventory of new and used BLUEBIRD VISION Passenger Bus For Sale near you at TruckPaper.com. Blue Bird has NOT been good! If you don't find the information you're looking for, contact us and we will help you out! 28 July 2015. I know there is a procedure with the menu buttons on the gauge however I cannot seem to find the correct item to turn that off. Additionally, Blue Bird provides comprehensive financial solutions through Blue Bird Capital Services. Press release. Page 1 of 1 I have a 2006 BlueBird Vision and the odometer displaces "gauge missing". ↑ Blue Bird Unveils New Gasoline-Powered Type C Vision School Bus. Blue Bird Corporation. GovDeals is the place to bid on government surplus and unclaimed property including heavy equipment, cars, trucks, buses, airplanes, and so much more. 2006 Bluebird Vision School Bus - govdeals.com I think there is some sort of Short [in the circuit. When we turn it into reverse, it does not beep. Blue Bird offers a complete line of Type A, C and D school buses in a variety of options and configurations. 2006 Blue Bird Vision CV2807S school bus for sale in Nebraska. Models include ALL AMERICAN, VISION, TC2000, 129359, A3RE, CV200, EXPRESS 4500, F125388, F148911, and L053278. 23 July 2013. View our specification sheet to learn about features, durability, safety, serviceability, driver ergonomics, and more.

Blue Bird. Press release. So, you should not buy any Blue-Bird Product! Purple Wave is selling a used Bus in Nebraska. Want to know more about Blue Bird school buses? Browse our inventory of new and used BLUEBIRD Passenger Bus For Sale near you at TruckPaper.com. Page 1 of 2. 01 December 2006. Blue Bird DOESN'T WANT TO RECALL THIS!!!!! Get the best deals on Parts for 2006 Blue Bird Vision School Bus when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Since 1927, Blue Bird Corporation has continued to set industry standards with its innovative design and manufacturing capabilities. ↑Blue Bird Corporation Unveils Propane Powered School Bus.