By Todd Lamberth: As the season continues, MyTV30 and their Friday Night Rivals broadcasts looks to bring mid-state football fans the most relevant and intriguing games each week.

The Springfield Yellow Jackets will play a football game on television for the third year in a row.

The first seven weeks of the season have been announced, while the final four weeks have yet to be determined. 10/25/2019| Clovis 42 @ Clovis North 34. 9/13/2019 (Bye Week / No FNR) 9/20/2019 | Porterville 27 - Golden West 25.

NASHVILLE, Tenn.--Friday Night Rivals is once again your source to watch the marquee high school football matchups live on WUXP MyTV30 and online at mytvweb.com.. View Photo Gallery. 9/27/2019 | Kerman 16 @ Roosevelt 8. 10/11/2019 | (Bye Week / No FNR) 10/18/2019 | Edison 7 @ SJM 49. The initial schedule released included three open dates as the station remained flexible to see how the season would play out. The Aug. 30 contest between Springfield and Clarksville will be carried by WUXP MyTV30 as part of the station’s “Friday Night Rivals” series.

Starting on September 6 at 7:30pm the Friday Night Rivals football games will be aired live on WMYV My48. Friday Night Rivals 2019 Schedule. MyTV30 (WUXP) in Nashville has released their full schedule of “Friday Night Rivals” contests they will televise for the 2018 season. Kick off the 2019 school season with high school football. … August 17- Marshall County at Cane Ridge August 24- Ensworth at CPA August 31- Lebanon at Mt. tweet now! By Nathan P. Gayle 1563284025000 Friday Night Rivals 2019 Schedule.

Although the full schedule has yet to be completed, several Davidson and Williamson County teams are slated to play in My TV30 Friday Night Rivals games this season. The 2019 season kicks off on Friday, August 23 with a matchup between Dickson County at Creek Wood at 7 pm.

Part of the reason has been the continued commitment from MyTV30 to air Live games on Friday night as part of their “Friday Night Rivals” package. The “Friday Night Rivals” TV schedule will start in Week One on August 23 and will be an all Dickson County battle as the Dickson County Cougars will travel to Creek Wood. By Chad Withrow: High School Football and its relationship with television has taken a big upswing in the last few years. 0 shares . Juliet September 7- … WMYV My48, WXLV ABC45, and OrthoCarolina are pleased to present 2019 Friday Night Rivals.
10/4/2019 | Sanger 59 @ Madera 21. 2019 Football schedule for the Page Patriots from Franklin, TN It is almost that time of year again when high school students throughout this country strap on their pads, buckle their helmets and hit the gridiron! The “Friday Night Rivals” TV schedule will start in Week One on August 23 and will be an all Dickson County battle as the Dickson County Cougars will travel to Creek Wood.

The 2019 WUXP My TV30 Nashville area High school football “Friday Night Rivals” Television schedule has been released. 12 photos; 0 shares .

tweet now!

Here’s the schedule, all games will start at 7 pm (CST). 9/6/2019 | Tulare Western 46 - Lemoore 7. Friday Night Rivals Televised Games: 8/30/2019 | Dinuba 25 - Redwood 28. By Donovan Stewart: The 2019 WUXP My TV30 Nashville area High school football “Friday Night Rivals” Television schedule has been released.