Have always had good success with them and they have treated me right. If around the same price where you live, the escape is quite nice. On top of that youve got maximum fishability and … 2017 Lund 1600 Fury Tiller 2017 Lund Fury 1600 Tiller With dual side stepped rod storage, aerated livewell, and large bow casting deck, the 1600 Fury provides the ultimate convenience and power in a small fishing boat. The 1600 Lund Fury comes in either a tiller or side console model. Lund makes a great product and i got mine from Seager as well. The 1600 Lund Fury comes in either a tiller or side console model.

Fury 1600 Tiller w/ 25hp Mercury 4S I can reach 24-25 mph w/myself (230lb) and my 13 year old son, TM, fishing tackle, etc. 2020 Lund 1600 FURY TILLER, Price may not reflect boat as shown in photo. *“Starting at” price reflects either MAP or NAP price on a base boat with motor trailer package, optional equipment not included. Not sure I agree with you on this one T. I look at the Shorelander SLV-15, which is 66" between the fenders, vs the 56" chine width on the 1600 Fury, and I wouldn't lose a moments sleep over having a trailer that's 5" wider/side, potentially allowing me … This 16-foot aluminum fishing boat has the core fishing features all anglers have come to expect in a Lund … The Lund 1600 Fury is what we here in the Northwoods used to simply call “a boat.” If you rented a cabin with a boat, or traded your snowmobile for a boat, or met a girl with a boat, what you meant was an aluminum fishing boat with a tiller outboard, and it was very likely a Lund and almost certainly red. 30 mph with 40hp does seem a litlle low but not too far off. Have had it two years now and very happy with it. This 16-foot aluminum fishing boat has the core fishing features all anglers have come to expect in a Lund fishing boat. Where i live the escape was 1.5x the price of the lund, so i went with a fury 1600 tiller.

I was thinking Fury 1600, Fury 1625 or Rebel XL 1650 (all tiller … When quality is demanded, yet working with a narrower budget, the 1600 Fury is the perfect affordable 16’ fishing boat. Please contact sales department for details!

2015 Lund 1600 Fury Tiller As I inch closer to retirement, I know that I need a second smaller boat that is more manageable and nimble for days that I will go fishing alone locally on smaller lakes.

Dealer Fees May Apply. I plan to also maintain my current larger Lund Pro V for my trips to Green Bay. Drops quickly with another adult. The bottom line is that i would like to get a Lund Tiller. I have the rebel 16.25 and it has the same layout as the fury for seating.

When quality is demanded, yet working with a narrower budget, the 1600 Fury is the perfect affordable 16’ fishing boat.

When quality is demanded, yet working with a narrower budget, the 1600 Fury is the perfect affordable 16’ fishing boat. For the minimal difference in price and weight i would absolutely go for the 16 over the 14. I posted this in another area of this site and thought it would be better here. The 1600 Lund Fury comes in either a tiller or side console model.