7,829 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months for a loan amount of Rs. Re: Ridden: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650 Twin Hello all, Went to Teknik to make the down payment and they asked me to log in to HDFC Bank to see if my account has any loan offers and it did. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 STD BS VI is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 2.65 Lakh. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 STD BS VI is the base version, which comes with a price tag of ₹ 2.65 Lakh. Dimensioni (H x L): 530x410 mm. Check the EMI calculator below to get the best EMI options for Royal Enfield Continental GT 650.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Down payment and EMI The EMI for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is ₹ 8,734 per month calculated @12.5% for a tenure of 30 months with a down payment of ₹ 96,016 and a loan amount of ₹ 2,24,038. Royal Enfield the very well know popular Brand has recently launched its one of the most popular bike in 650cc Engine named Interceptor 650 with Classy Looks and Power. 2,72,894. The down payment is the difference between the on-road price of the and the amount funded by a lender. 2,57,355. On the other hand, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Chrome BS VI is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 2.86 Lakh. Materiale: metacrilato alto impatto, spessore 3mm. Diametro del faro: 20/22 cm.

Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Loan EMI Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 EMI starts at Rs.
The EMI for Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 is ₹ 9,225 per month calculated @12.5% for a tenure of 30 months with a down payment of ₹ 1,01,411 and a loan amount of ₹ 2,36,624. Once I am happy with it I now have a number I can check while on the side stand or put the machine on the centerstand (where fitted) and get a chain slack number for that machine. On the other hand, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Chrome BS VI is the top-end version that costs you ₹ 2.86 Lakh. 5,620 per month for a tenure of 60 months for a loan amount of Rs. Royal Enfield motorcycles offer a wide range of modern classic, cafe racers, adventure and retro style motorcycles to their customers to express themselves in a distinguished manner. The new twin's Interceptor 650 are heritage inspired by the Royal Enfield history. 5,934 per month for a tenure of 60 months for a loan amount of Rs. PUIG CUPOLINO PER FARO TONDO MODELLO UP&DOWN PER ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR 650 ANNO 19 COLORE FUME CHIARO. Punti di fissaggio: 4.

This information is only indicative and may not reflect the final emi you may pay. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. PUIG CUPOLINO UP&DOWN ROYAL ENFIELD INTERCEPTOR 650 19 FUME CHIARO. Kit staffe montaggio … 2,58,440. This means the minimum possible down payment that you have to pay for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 includes the RTO and insurance charges. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 EMI Calculator The calculated EMI for Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 is Rs. Re: Ridden: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 & Continental GT 650 Twin Hello all, Went to Teknik to make the down payment and they asked me to log in to HDFC Bank to see if my account has any loan offers and it did.

Royal Enfield offers Interceptor 650 in 3 variants. Make: Royal Enfield Model: INTERCEPTOR INT Engine : 650 CC Colour: ORANGE CRUSH Registration Month & Year: January/2019 Registration Place: Uttarakhand No. Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Loan EMI Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 EMI starts at Rs. Some customers might be eligible for 100% funding too.