Stay away from any used Mitsubushi, ... Have a 2005 hyundai tucson with 190,000 miles. My 2014 Hyundai Tucson has idled poorly since purchased new. Hyundai General Discussion Forum ... My car is Hyundai Tucson 2010 model, bought in 11 and have mileage of 110K, In last six month spend too much money with engine lights, then doing some detail service when it fail to start, then rattling in parking cause another money. well, here are a … In the brand's lineup, the Tucson fits below the Santa Fe and Veracruz.It is named after the city of Tucson, Arizona 2. Learn more about the 2005 Hyundai Tucson. I have 217,000 miles on my 2005 Tucson. What is a high mileage for a Hyundai? The 2005 Hyundai Tucson has 262 problems & defects reported by Tucson owners. How good are Hyundai's and How long do they last? elantra.

However, if someone smokes, is a couch potato, and fails to seek medical treatment, he may wind up living only as long as folks from earlier in the century.

Our Take on the 2005 Hyundai Tucson. The worst complaints are engine, wheels / hubs, and electrical problems. The worst complaints are engine, wheels / hubs, and electrical problems. View all 328 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2005 Hyundai Tucson on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2005 Tucson. Does it produce smoke, smell unusual, have less power or get unusually hot? Retrouvez les infos sur les équipements de série de la fiche technique HYUNDAI TUCSON 4wd 2.0 crdi pack confort 2005. The throttle body was cleaned on the last visit and that has helped but it is getting back to its old self slowly. What is the average life of car engine? Hyundai General Discussion Forum ... My car is Hyundai Tucson 2010 model, bought in 11 and have mileage of 110K, ... Dont expect a Hyundai or KIA engine to last as long as a Toyota or an AUDI engine does. Hyundai Tucson Reviews and Owner Comments Close What is the average life of car engine? These are symptoms of a more serious problem, but lifter tick is just when the hydraulic lifters aren't getting enough oil pressure - this usually happens when the oil is cold/dirty, and frequently goes away when the engine is warmed up. Sounds a bit like lifter tick. The garage man that I went to said that you can expect to get about 5 years from a Hyundai (60,000). General Discussion. General Discussion.

August 2010 in Hyundai. I have the '07 awd Limited - 81,941 miles - love it - I do most of the maintenance - only let the dealer do the alignments - they seem to be the only ones to get it right... has a svc eng light on now due to fuel gauge problem - may have to replace fuel float if it doesn't correct itself - other than that pretty smooth driving - no problems. ... so how "long do they last?" It's been my experance with Hyundai's that they don't last long. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2006 Hyundai Tucson provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. ... by Hyundai lover from Las Vegas,NV on Tue Apr 05 2011 ... Our Take on the 2005 Hyundai Tucson. hyundai is recalling 3,011 model year 2005-2007 elantra, tucson, sonata, azera and accent vehicles. How many miles are on your Hyundai?

The average cost for a Hyundai Tucson suspension shock or strut assembly replacement is between $260 and $283. How many miles can you get out of a Hyundai Elantra. See the 2005 Hyundai Tucson price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you.

I have a hyundai tucson 2005 and in the last year I have had to have the battery replaced at least 5 times...we have been to a mechanic and had everything checked out and they keep finding nothing but a dead battery. How many miles can you get out of a Hyundai Elantra. My 2007 Hyundai Elantra transmission may be shot at 70,000 miles. Research the 2005 Hyundai Tucson at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory.