An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Sulu was an active hobbyist with interests including fencing, botany, and the martial arts of his native culture; in fact, when the helmsman was infected with the …

An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works

Sulu is boldly going where no Star Trek character has gone before.John Cho, who plays the role in the rebooted franchise, revealed in a new interview that Sulu will …
Leonard 'Bones' McCoy : Well, congratulations, Jim. Christopher Pike: Maximum warp.Punch it. What JJ Abrams has done is create a film that can be enjoyed by all, its irrelevant whether or not you have seen Star Trek before, this film stands alone as brilliant entertainment. Star Trek Beyond went where no other movie in the franchise has gone before, and according to actor John Cho (left), who plays openly gay Captain Hikaru Sulu … My husband took me along to the premier of Star Trek in London last night and thank you JJ you converted him in one film, I have been trying for 25 years! Star Trek is a 2009 American science fiction action film directed by J. J. Abrams and written by Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman. The USS Enterprise 1701 is finally ready to show us what she can do. Star Trek: 25th Anniversary Enhanced Hikaru Sulu (1992) Lightning Force General Seng (1992) Star Trek Adventure Sulu (1991) We've got no captain and no god-damned first officer to replace him. [One by one, the rest of the star fleet jumps into warp drive, leaving the Enterprise behind.Sulu frowns at the console, puzzled]

Hikaru Sulu: The fleet has cleared spacedock, Captain.All ships ready for warp. Yessss!

Christopher Pike: Set a course for Vulcan.. Hikaru Sulu: Aye-Aye, Captain.Course laid in. Star Trek (2009) John Cho as Sulu.