Burstner have a well-deserved reputation for providing unmatched luxury and comfort. £48,995 Additional Details This stylish 2016 Burstner Ixeo Time IT 590 Sovereign comes with a large electric drop down double bed over the spacious dinette area. Burstner’s IXEO I provides sophistication and elegance. There is also an option to make a Double Bed within the seating area, Overall sleeping for Four adults. Used Burstner Motorhomes. The Elegance is the flagship model in the Burstner fleet. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

We have Burstner motorhomes to suit different budgets and needs. Burstner are famed for their market-leading luxury and quality, but such quality isn’t cheap. When you’re putting up a 40-vehicle strong portfolio, you want some sure-fire winners. A.B.S, Alloy Wheels, Blinds And Fly Screens, Cab Air Conditioning, Cab Blinds, Cab New 2016 Burstner Ixeo Time it590 Sovereign Edition Fiat Ducato Low-Profile Motorhome For Factory Order at Southdowns Motorhome Centre JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 2017 BURSTNER IXEO TIME IT 590 SOVEREIGN Fiat Ducato 2.3 130 Multijet Euro 6. It will take time for me to get MMM here, I look forward to reading it. Used Burstner Ixeo Time IT 726G Sovereign Motorhome for sale at Chelston Motorhomes. Find Burstner Ixeo used motorhomes for sale on Auto Trader, today. The Ixeo TL was the first semi-integrated motorhome to feature a fold-down bed and set new standards in its field.

The Burstner Nexxo or four-berth Burstner Ixeo and Burstner Ixeo Time are This is definitely one. We bought our first motorhome from you 13 years ago, we are now on our 3 rd.In all the years we have known you, you have been kind, supporting, helpful, patient and always on the end of the phone for the dramas as well as the good times. Features & specification burstner ixeo time 586 sovereign, 4 berth compact motorhome make burstner model ixeo time 586 sovereign year 2015 body style coachbuilt... caravansforsale.co.uk . I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff at Camper UK. Price: £49,995.00 2015 Fiat Ducato Burstner Ixeo Time I T 726 G Sovereign with one owner from new. All our preloved vehicles have gone through thorough on-site checks and full valet by our knowledgeable workshop technicians. Burstner ixeo t 590 Exp 4yrs Dec 1, 2016 #49 Got 2 lengths of 10mm threaded bar,bent it 90 degree's drilled the chassis put bar through and cut to length 2 40mm flat bar 2 lengths of 40mm angle all in alloy.