The following chart shows the 11 most common problems for 2017 Buick Encore. At 88,079 miles on August 29, 2019 the car experienced “internal engine failure, turbo charger failure and complete exhaust system contamination”. The 2015 Buick Encore has 131 problems & defects reported by Encore owners. problem with engine. Get reliability information for the 2015 Buick Encore from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. It was parked and she had just exited the vehicle and walked to the back to attempt to get groceries out. 100 problems have been reported for the 2015 Buick Encore. I bought the 2015 Buick Encore off the lot. 41 problems have been reported for the 2017 Buick Encore. jun 26, 2019 - fort worth, tx - engine tl* the contact owns a 2015 buick encore.while driving 60 mph, the vehicle started to hesitate, the temperature gauge began to increase, and the check engine warning indicator illuminated. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2015 Buick Encore based on all problems reported for the 2015 Encore. Buick Encore owners have reported a total of 319 problems for their cars built in the 7 model years listed in the chart below. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. 2015 Buick Encore Base I do not recommend this vehicle. Au cours de cette capsule En Studio, Antoine Joubert et Daniel Melançon s’attardent sur la question de Rachel, lectrice du Guide de l'auto et fière propriétaire d’un Buick Encore 2017 . The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic (6 problems). Get answers to questions about your 2015 Buick Encore at RepairPal. - Rineyville, KY, USA My 2015 Buick Encore caught fire in my driveway when my wife returned home from town. The chart shows the number of problems reported across all service years for each given model year of the Buick Encore. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic (15 problems). The seats easily fold down to allow transport of larger items. The most recently reported issues are listed below. My car is comfortable and since it sits a bit higher, I no longer have neck strain when driving. Read consumer reviews from real 2015 Buick Encore buyers. Get answers to questions about your 2015 Buick Encore at RepairPal. The second most common problem is related to the check engine light on (two problems). The number one most common problem is related to the engine and engine cooling (six problems). The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's engine and engine cooling with 8 problems. Table 1 shows six common engine and engine cooling related problems of the 2015 Buick Encore. The 2015 Buick Encore cars … The following chart shows the 16 most common problems for 2015 Buick Encore. Love the backup camera, OnStar navigation and the car phone! One problem related to loud engine noise has been reported for the 2015 Buick Encore. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. She smelled smoke and looked through the car toward the windshield and could see flames and smoke coming from under the hood. The worst complaints are accessories - interior, brakes, and engine problems. Read consumer reviews from real 2015 Buick Encore buyers. View all 41 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2015 Buick Encore on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2015 Encore. Car was a total loss. I did not have the extended warranty and had to buy a new car. Diagnose problems, find solutions, and get back on the road. 2015 Buick Encore engine problems with 18 complaints from Encore owners. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's electrical system with 17 problems. 2015 Buick Encore No problems at all. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. The worst complaints are engine lacking power, hum from engine, and turbo not working.