The brute force of the Barako II is brought by its 4-Stroke, Single Overhead Camshaft, Single Cylinder, and 175 cc. Kawasaki barako 2. Find below the detailed motorcycle comparison of Honda TMX Supremo and Kawasaki Barako II, based on price, specifications, & other features. Sabi nga ng motto ng honda: "THE POWER OF DREAMS"..kung kaya't mas ok pa rin for me ang Honda TMX 155 pero i do admire also the built of barako 175. kaya dpende na lang po sa inyo kung ano ang choice nyo..i-base nyo na lang sa need nyo kung san ito magfi-fit. The brute force of the Barako II is brought by its 4-Stroke, Single Overhead Camshaft, Single Cylinder, and 175 cc. It aint got speed and grace. Philippines' Largest & Most Trusted Motorcycle Dealer. We need you to answer this question! Kawasaki Barako II vs Honda TMX Supremo: The battle of the work horses. Kawasaki 175. Not Now. power of 12.74 HP @ 7,500 rpm and max. Timing should be properly done. Ask honda users their problem was the hard kick start. We have the Honda TMX Supremo priced at ₱73,400 , while Kawasaki Barako II is priced at ₱87,500 . And it uses 1.5 liters of oil, compared to the others using only 1 liter. Not as good as Honda 155 TMX. What's the need of a 175cc? It has a max. Aside from its 175cc (compared to TMX 155) the fuel consumption was low and efficient. Interest. Buy Stainless Parts for TMX155 Barako 175 TMX125 Kawasaki Hd3 YTX in Cainta,Philippines. Motorcycle Dealership. Kawasaki Barako on the other hand was (on my own opinion) a little bit better. Samahang Barako 175 -Kawasaki "TOL … Honda TMX was quite good, the problem was it was very hard to kick start specially when new. Changing sprockets can do the job. honda tmx 155 vs kawasaki barako 175, honda tmx 125 vs rusi 125, honda tmx wiring diagram, honda tmx wiring color code, honda tmx with sidecar, honda tmx 125 wiring, honda supremo tmx … Interest. Create New Account. The heavy-duty Barako II is sure to function at … It has a max. torque of 1.34 Kgf.m @ 4,500 rpm. The engine is also pushed to its … Abhishek Katariya on Sep 04, 2018 for Kawasaki Barako II Images User Reviews Mounting a sidecar to a motorcycle puts immense stress on the bike’s frame. Kung thrill seeker ka di mo maapreciate ang tmx supremo dahil sa pino itong tumakbo at di mo agad mararamdaman na tumatakbo ka na ng mabilis dahil sa vibration ng makina unlike tmx 155. Kawasaki Barako 155, Barako 175 Motorcycles for Sale - Find your dream car, motorcycle and scooter from trusted dealers and verified sellers in the Philippines' top vehicle marketplace » Carmudi.com.ph Under Improvement parin ang TMX SUPREMO along the way ay maari parin natin makita ang mga ppwedeng maging problema ng TMX SUPREMO. Honda TMX Supremo vs Kawasaki Barako II. or. Honda Tmx Bullet . But for a tricycle, Honda TMX would be a good choice. Motor Vehicle Company. Log In. The all-new Honda TMX 125 Alpha Euro 3 is equipped with the newly-developed legendary overhead Valve (OHV) engine which was exclusively made for this model and for the Filipino market. engine. Torque? Ride Safely..ingat. engine. See more of Kawasaki Barako 175 Stainless Accessories on Facebook. power of 12.74 HP @ 7,500 rpm and max. Motor Parts Barako. Forgot account? Related Pages. The heavy-duty Barako II is sure to function at … I am a Suzuki Mola 150cc user, It got 5 speed transmission and good looks. torque of 1.34 Kgf.m @ 4,500 rpm. ADDRESS Uranus st. San Francisco, San Juan, Floodway CAINTA RIZAL Contact # 0921-491-908 Please Visit FB Page Valdez Stainless Accessories for Motorcycles -Legi Chat to Buy Is the Honda TMX 155 carburetor compatible to Kawasaki Barako 175? Valdez Stainless Accessories for Motorcycles. Motor Vehicle Company.