A Musical Comedy in Two Acts Music and Lyrics by Cole Porter Book by Guy Bolton & P. G. Wodehouse and Howard Lindsay & Russel Crouse (Revised by Guy Bolton) Opened May 15, 1962 at the Orpheum Theatre, NYC Produced by Jane Friedlander, Michael Parver, and Gene Andrewski Directed by Lawrence Kasha Musical Numbers and Dances Staged by … Lyrics.com. Eileen Rodgers feat. That Crazy Lyrics to Friendship by 1962 Off Broadway Cast from the Anything Goes [1962 Off-Broadway Revival Cast] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! . Anything Goes Ensemble (1962) - Take Me Back to Manhattan Lyrics. Eileen Rodgers - Anything Goes Lyrics. A young man named Billy woos and loses a good girl called Hope, not realizing she's engaged to a stuffy Englishman called Evelyn Oakleigh. Eileen Rodgers - Anything Goes Lyrics. Much today, Any sh The More I Travel, Across The Gravel, The More I Sail The Sea. 15 Mar. Anything Goes Ensemble (1962). This is an old-time musical from 1962. "All Through the Night Lyrics." But today Any shock t The More I Feel Convinced To The Fact, New York's The Town For Me. Anything Goes Lyrics: Times have changed / And we've often rewound the clock / Since the Puritans got the shock / When they landed on Plymouth Rock / If today / Any shock they should try to stem / ' "Friendship Lyrics." Anything Goes premiered on Broadway on November 21, 1934 at the Alvin Theatre, where it ran for 420 performances, becoming the fourth longest-running musical of the 1930s. The disaster portion was done away with, leaving intact the musical -- Anything Goes, as it has come to be known -- a lighthearted romp on a ship with criminals and nightclub singers and classic songs like "I Get a Kick Out of You" and "Blow Gabriel Blow," as well as the title song. Lyrics.com. Anything Goes 1962 Off-Broadway Revival. A revised version of the show opened Off-Broadway at the Orpheum Theatre on May 15, 1962, starring Eileen Rodgers as Reno Sweeney and Hal Linden as Billy Crocker. STANDS4 LLC, 2019. The 1962 cast recording is altered some from the original version that premiered in 1934, making it an interesting comparison to … Anything Goes is a 1934 musical with music and lyrics by Cole Porter.The original book was a collaborative effort by Guy Bolton and P. G. Wodehouse, heavily revised by the team of Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse. But today Any shock t Billy Crocker is a stowaway in love with heiress Hope Harcourt, who is engaged to Lord … 2020. All Anything Goes Ensemble (1962) lyrics sorted by popularity, with video and meanings. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Times have changed And we've often rewound the clock Since the Puritans got a shock When they landed on Plymouth Rock. . 8 Dec. 2019. All the great songs and lyrics from the "Anything Goes [1962 Off-Broadway Revival Cast]" album ont he Web's largest and most authoritative lyrics resource. Web. Lyrics for Anything Goes by Eileen Rodgers feat. Times have changed, And we've often rewound the clock, Since the Puritans got a shock, When they landed on Plymouth Rock. Eileen Rodgers feat. The story concerns madcap antics aboard an ocean liner bound from New York to London. Times have changed And we've often rewound the clock Since the Puritans got a shock When they landed on Plymouth Rock. Web. Anything Goes Ensemble (1962) - Anything Goes Lyrics.