50+ videos Play all Mix - Alfie Boe - Bring Him Home (Les Miserables) YouTube Alfie Boe - Bring Him Home, My Heart is Yours, & his Entire Performance at Belfast Proms 2014 - … My sister and I snapped up the tickets as a present for my mum, who is a big fan. Pop-up element Share this On Sunday 12 April 2020, tenor and musical theatre star Alfie Boe delivered an exclusive session from his bedroom as part of the Royal Albert Home series. During the latter part of the year, he performed at the Last Night of the Proms and began his nationwide concert tour entitled "Alfie Boe Bring Him Home UK Concert Tour." Who Sang It Better… Bring Him Home from Les Miserables. Boe packed more concert performances into 2012, including the Diamond Jubilee Concert for Elizabeth II that saw him sing with American soprano Renee Fleming. But this recording, an odd collection of show tunes, is a little too schmaltzy for my taste. To show their support for the NHS, The Barricade Boys perform 'Bring Him Home' from Les Misérables whilst in self isolation, with special guests Alfie Boe, Ramin Karimloo, John Owen-Jones, David Shannon, Alistair Brammer, Fra Fee & Rob Houchen Please consider making a donation to NHS Charities TogetherHeart vector created by starline - www.freepik.com

Alfie Boe has released tickets for his huge UK tour — including a date at one of London’s biggest venues. Listen to him perform the emotional Les Misérables song Bring Him Home:

His rendition of "Bring Him Home" for the Les Mis 25th anniversary performance was captivating. Read about Bring Him Home - From "Les Misérables" by Alfie Boe and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

... Alfie Boe Bring Him Home - From "Les Misérables" Love this track More actions.

I think I will wait on air plans in case an additoonal date is added. Alfie Boe has joined a musical theatre supergroup in a rendition of Bring Him Home from Les Miserables in support of the NHS. This video is unavailable.

Totally excited and the news could not have come at a better time. Performance Music. This is the first entry in my new series – Who Sang It Better when I look at different versions of the song and come to my humble conclusion of who sang it better?

Star of the long-running West End musical Les Miserables, Alfie Boe is back with an incredible album of show-stopping songs. On Sunday 12 April 2020, tenor and musical theatre star Alfie Boe delivered an exclusive session from his bedroom as part of the Royal Albert Home series..

His rendition of "Bring Him Home" for the Les Mis 25th anniversary performance was captivating. Bring Him Home also features duets with Matt Lucas and Kerry Ellis.

Listen to Bring Him Home from Alfie Boe's Now That's What I Call Classical for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.

I’ll be honest, when I got tickets to see Alfie Boe in Belfast, I didn’t know much about him – except that he is on the operatic side of the musical spectrum – oh, and that he has a Fisherman’s Friend.