Use our free online car valuation tool to find out exactly how much your car is worth today. Woodcliff Lake, NJ – July 2, 2019… Today, BMW is pleased to announce the new 2020 X6 Sports Activity Coupe. Since then, over 443,000 of the extroverted BMW X6 have been purchased by customers world-wide. Versus the competition: The X6 M50i doesn’t have trouble keeping up with its competitors, but some of them offer better handling, like the Porsche Cayenne. The Dark Lord: BMW X7 M50i mit 530 PS komplett in Schwarz BMW X7 | 21.04.2020 von Benny 0 Wenn es maximale Präsenz auf der Straße geht, eignet sich der aktuelle X7 wie kein zweiter BMW. Based on thousands of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle. BMW Seattle 1002 Airport Way S. in Seattle, WA 98134 Learn More: null Sensibility and practicality define the 2020 BMW X6. Both the BMW X5 M50i and X6 M50i are a flawed concepts. Roughly a decade ago, BMW took the innovative step of blending the signature attributes of a Sports Activity Vehicle with the DNA of a classical coupe - and the all-new Sports Activity Coupe (SAC) class was born. In fact, it sounds identical to the X6 M50i (and pretty much every M50i model in the BMW portfolio I might add) and even with the X7’s superior interior insulation and greater distance from the exhaust, the noise penetrates every eardrum within a one-kilometre radius with its raspy gear shifts and sonic throttle reactions. Research the 2020 BMW X6 M50i in Concord, CA at BMW Concord. Compare prices of all BMW X6's sold on CarsGuide over the last 6 months. Big and heavy with shoehorned sporting pretensions. This 4 door, 5 passenger coupe leads among competitors in … The 2020 BMW X6 M50i is just one rung down from the full-fat BMW X6 M.Of course, a 5,000-pound-plus SUV may not be what you think of when BMW M comes to mind, but BMW is out to change a … Prices for the 2020 BMW X6 M50i start at $86,645, or almost $20K more than the xDrive40i model, and well-optioned versions can approach $100,000. The latest pricing and specifications for the 2020 BMW X6 M50i PURE starts from $140,900. BMW X6 M50i. The verdict: The 2020 BMW X6 M50i doesn’t make a lot of sense, but its superb powertrain and technology make it enjoyable anyway. More than ten years ago, BMW combined the attributes of the Sports Activity Vehicle with the more aggressive DNA of a Coupe to create the X6 and the new Sports Activity Coupe class. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today.