Honda online store : You are shopping for 2018 Honda Accessories. Variable Ratio Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering (EPS) Stabilizer Bar (front/rear) A 2.0-liter I-4 with 158 hp and 138 lb-ft of torque paired to a six-speed manual or CVT is standard on the coupe and sedan. Warranty Booklets. It rounds out a lineup of attractive, upscale, and well-equipped compact coupes. MacPherson Strut Front Suspension. Get MSRP, fair purchase price, resale value, and available inventory for the 2018 Honda Civic LX Coupe 2D. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors. Need MPG information on the 2018 Honda Civic? I recently bought a Honda Civic Coupe in the LX trim, with a manual transmission. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 2018 Honda Civic Coupe Change Vehicle. However, even featuring all that, they are still not immune from damages, and when the time comes, we will be ready to provide you with the right 2018 Honda Civic parts and accessories. Spécifications LX berline (man) Honda. Find specifications for every 2018 Honda Civic: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. The 2018 Honda Civic is available with three engine choices. Use for comparison purposes only. An EX-L starts at $32,625, while the range-topping Touring trim starts at $26,325. A 2018 Honda Civic is worth between $10,513 and $15,322 depending on configuration, mileage and condition. Features and specs for the 2018 Honda Civic LX-P including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drive train and more. What People Are Paying. Save $3,596 on a 2018 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P near you. Find detailed specifications and information for your 2018 Honda Civic Sedan. 2018. Honda Accessories are available for 2003 and newer Honda models. Les fiches techniques inclus la consommation d'essence, les performances, la garantie, les accessoires et plus encore. Cart ... LX-P 2dr Coupe $21,150. Honda Accessories are available for 2003 and newer Honda models. Required Fuel. Use for comparison purposes only. 2018 Honda Civic Overview Is the 2018 Honda Civic a Good Used Car? Fuel Tank Capacity. Multi-Link Rear Suspension. Used car pricing for the 2018 Honda Civic LX Coupe 2D. Apple CarPlay® standard on Sport and above. We analyze millions of used cars daily. ... and, well, the looks. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features. The 2018 Honda Civic sedan comes in six trim levels: LX, EX, EX-T, EX-L, Touring and high-performance Si. I am in my early 50's and I feel like a kid again being behind the wheel of the 2018 Honda Civic LX in the modern steel metallic color. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2018 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P CVT at U.S. News & World Report. Check out our 2018 Honda Civic accessories and parts inventory – it includes everything to … We have 979 2018 Honda Civic LX vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,099 1-Owner cars, and 1,114 personal use cars. Located at 29-31 Antoine Street, Rydalmere NSW 2116. ... Body/Suspension/Chassis (Continuously Variable Transmission LX-P) Back to top . The 2018 Honda Civic is a great option if you’re shopping for a used car. Research 2018 Honda Civic Coupe Coupe 2D LX-P I4 prices, used values & Civic Coupe Coupe 2D LX-P I4 pricing, specs and more! Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2018 Honda Civic Coupe LX-P CVT with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. Base MSRP for the 2018 Honda Civic Coupe LX is $19,250. ... 6-speed manual transmission standard on LX and Sport. ... EPA Mileage Ratings 2 /Fuel (6 Speed Manual LX) Back to top . The LX-P starts at $21,050, while the EX-T starts at $21,700. 12.39 gal. Regular Unleaded. Available in sedan, coupe, and hatchback body styles, the Civic packs a ton of everyday practicality, yet it also delights with a lovely interior and a fun driving experience. 2018 Honda Civic Sedan Change Vehicle.