The Transmission Control Module is faulty what caused the transmission to go bad. It has USB outlets and a aux cord plug in.
Now I need a new transmission or rebuild one for a car that is only 5 years old. 2019 Chevrolet Equinox problems (0) View all.

We’ll make you an offer on your Chevy Equinox – or any other model – in as-is condition. Our free estimator calculates a custom price for your vehicle repair. Chevy Equinox: Service StabiliTrak Causes. One of the most common and most reported problems with the Chevy Equinox 2006 model is that the heater blows out cold air. High Quality Repairs. I have had issues with this truck since the beginning. The 2017 Chevrolet Equinox has 1 NHTSA complaints for the power train:automatic transmission at 35,000 miles average. Equinox 2017 Automobile pdf manual download. The total sales of the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox in the United States are 225,976 units . Continous problems with the transmission, noise at start-up and wind problem with drivers side door.

The vehicle was taken to kristal auto mall (5200 kings hwy, brooklyn, NY 11234), but the failure could not be diagnosed or duplicated.

I BROUGHT IT INTO A CHEVY DEALER NEAR ME, AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT THIS IS A NORMAL CONDITION FOR THIS VEHICLE, WHEN THE … Anonymous, FL (2017 Chevrolet Equinox LS 2.4-L 4 Cyl) Engine Major Engine rebuild or replacement, cylinder head, head gasket, turbo or supercharger, timing chain or timing belt. It’s a four-cylinder engine that makes 182 horsepower on a good day.

PPMY Index = 48 / 225,976 / 3 * 1000 = 0.07.

Beginning recently, especially when the car is cold, driving up a hill results in the tachometer reaching 3,000 or 4,000 rpm's and the car slowing to about 10 mph.

The worst complaints are power train:automatic transmission. Whether your Chevrolet Equinox has problems, a blown engine, or you want to offload it to buy the newest model, check out CarBrain.

Your auto repair done right, only the work you need with no add ons.

Greetings, My daughter has a 2006 equinox that has about 40,000 miles, few if any problems with the vehicle up to now. It is a complex system. Wheel Speed Sensor– If one of the wheel speed sensors is out, your Equinox will no longer be able to tell if all of the wheels are turning at the same speed. Transmission Failure problem of the 2010 Chevrolet Equinox 9 Failure Date: 01/06/2017 The contact owns a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox. The worst complaints are electrical, AC / heater, and accessories - interior problems. While driving high speeds, the vehicle shook violently without warning. Others have reported Equinox complaints including:

If the total number of problems reported by Chevrolet Equinox owners in the last 3 years is 48, and the age of the vehicle is 3, the PPMY index can then be calculated as . Common Chevy Equinox Problems/Recalls. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. / Transmision problem on 2011 Equinox with just 88,000 miles.

2018 Chevrolet Equinox problems (0) View all. So get your offer to see what your car is worth today. Chevy should be ashamed to put a vehicle out with such a junk transmission. Due to the smaller engine it does take a little more to get up to speed or higher speeds and takes a little more out of the vehicle.

It has USB outlets and a aux cord plug in. Change transfer case fluid, if equipped with AWD. There are many things that can cause the StabiliTrak system to lose its ability to function.