The year after Ford made several upgrades to its lineup, including introducing a redesigned Escape and some new safety features and technology for others, 2014 proved to be a relatively calm year for the company regarding updates. Like the 1.6 EcoBoost, the 1.5l engine has an aluminum cylinder block with cast iron sleeves.

Do Not Buy This 2005 Curse! Ford Escape vs. Honda CR-V Reliability by Model Generation. In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. Year and … Routine maintenance, most wear items, recalls, and problems fixed with just a reflash or warning light reset are not included. 2014 Ford Ratings, Reviews and Awards.

2014 Ford Escape The 2014 Ford Escape has been very dependable in all weather, even though it does not have 4WD it does well in snow while driving. My …

The 2014 Ford Escape is unique among compact SUVs in that it offers not only economical transportation but also a range of engine options and a very sporty driving experience. The severity of repairs is average, and major issues are less frequent than average, so major repairs are not common for the Escape. Problem with your 2014 Ford Escape? full 2006 Ford Escape review: 2005: 4dr SUV 200-horsepower 3.0L V6 4-speed automatic AWD: The 2005 Ford Escape has been anything but reliable. I researched this and found that it is an ongoing problem with the Escape and 2014 is an especially bad year but Ford won't accept any responsibility. When The Vehicle Is Between 1400-1600 Rpm It Starts To Vibrate And Drives Rough.

Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2014 Ford Escape based on all problems reported for the 2014 Escape. I bought a CPO 2017 Ford Escape SE 1.5L on November 2.

Total reports: 9. Show details. Only successfully completed repairs are currently included in the analysis. Only 15k miles. full 2006 Ford Escape review: 2005: 4dr SUV 200-horsepower 3.0L V6 4-speed automatic AWD: The 2005 Ford Escape has been anything but reliable. Editor’s note: You may also want to read Autotrader’s Ford Escape review for the 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 model years..

The Escape’s European-inspired design is sleek and racy, yet its interior … Our list of 3 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2014 Ford Escape. Do Not Buy This 2005 Curse! PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. 2014 Ford Escape Problems Find the most common issues based on car owner complaints Ran wonderfully until about 2 days before Christmas when I got a check engine and the engine started running real rough. 18 problems related to transmission failure have been reported for the 2014 Ford Escape. The Ford Escape Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 16th out of 26 for compact SUVs. The average annual repair cost is $600 which means it has average ownership costs.

See stats for powertrain and chassis repairs . The worst complaints are transmission, windows / windshield, and engine problems. Results are for year ending June 30, 2018. Every couple 3 months this pile has fed me some more problems that hurt the wallet and leave me scrounging for a credit card to get buy until the next disaster. The worst complaints are transmission, windows / windshield, and engine problems. The most recently reported issues are listed below. With authentically athletic looks and performance balancing out good passenger space, cargo versatility, and loads of high-tech features, the 2014 Ford Escape is … This engine debuted on the 2014 Ford Fusion (Mondeo since 2015), and later on the Ford Focus, C-Max, Kuga/Escape, and almost completely replaced the 1.6-liter version on the market. The 2014 Ford Escape has 1437 problems & defects reported by Escape owners. Every couple 3 months this pile has fed me some more problems that hurt the wallet and leave me scrounging for a credit card to get buy until the next disaster. 2014 Ford Escape S Upon getting my car, I had a recall notice sent to me regarding the locks on the doors. It also has an open deck design for an efficient cooling. Have had no mechanical problems at all, at the time we got it I put on a complete set of tires they were coopers I would not recommend them. The 2014 Ford Escape has 1437 problems & defects reported by Escape owners. The 2014 Ford Escape has a base price that's in the same range as most compact crossovers, although it may come as a shock to find out that a fully loaded Titanium model commands around $38k. The Ford dealership took care of it at no charge and provided me with a …

If you are driving a 2014 Ford ESCAPE, or if you are planning to purchase one, then it is important that you review reported Engine problems and defects.