View detailed specs, features and options for the 2013 Toyota 4Runner 4WD 4dr V6 Limited (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. It is so roomy and love having the option of a 3rd row or more luggage room. We have 53 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 26 1-Owner cars, and 69 personal use cars. Car covers are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase and do not assume any coverage under the Toyota New Vehicle Limited Warranty.

Detailed features and specs for the Used 2013 Toyota 4Runner including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4WD 4dr V6 (Natl) features and specs at Car and Driver. The 2013 Toyota 4Runner comes in 5 configurations costing $31,490 to $41,030. The clearance and handling features on the 4Runner are excellent in these situations as well. 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 Specifications - See 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 Specs and Data on Current and Past Production Automobiles Online at Autobytel.com. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific 4Runner trim. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Browse 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 Specifications by Model Trim, Price, and Category. Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2013 Toyota 4Runner Utility 4D Limited 4WD V6. I … With the Toyota+Alexa app, you can ask to play music, control smart home devices, find parking and more—Alexa will respond. I love driving it! these intrepid souls that the 2013 Toyota 4Runner was designed. With its reinforced body-on-frame construction and its long list of standard and available technologies, 4Runner is the kind of SUV that’s always ready for remote and rugged adventures. 2013 Toyota 4Runner Configurations.

2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited I have not had any problems out of my 4runner. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2013 Toyota 4Runner 4WD 4dr V6 Limited (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. Check out the full specs of the 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited, from performance and fuel economy to colors and materials. Get detailed information on the 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4x4 V6 including features, fuel economy, pricing, engine, transmission, and more. Find everything you need to know about your 2013 Toyota 4Runner in the owners manual from Toyota Owners. Research the 2013 Toyota 4Runner at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Over the years, its reputation for durability and longevity has become legendary. Find the best used 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited Edition near you. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2013 Toyota 4Runner. Get detailed information on the 2013 Toyota 4Runner including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. 2013 4Runner SR5 4dr 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. It drives down the road smoothly and …

And while using 4Runner’s available Remote Connect app with the Toyota skill for Alexa enabled, you can unlock doors, start the engine, and check the status of your vehicle from your Alexa built-in device at home. I had to get used to the fuel mileage compared to what I was driving before.

2013 Toyota 4Runner My 2013 Toyota 4runner is very solidly built and is very safe and comfortable to drive in any weather condition. It is so comfortable traveling with or without kids!

Get trim configuration info and pricing about the 2013 Toyota 4Runner 4WD 4dr V6 Limited (Natl), and find inventory near you. If there is a drawback, it's that the power provided by the standard V-6 is challenged by pulling the camper uphill. 2013 Toyota 4Runner 4WD 4dr V6 Limited (Natl) Specifications, features and model information. Features and specs for the 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drive train and more.

Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. 2013 4Runner SR5 4dr 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing.

See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money.

... 2013 Toyota 4Runner Limited RWD powered by 4.0-liter V6 Gas Engine.