2009 Suburban 1500 LS 4x4 specs (horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase), MPG and pricing. Towing Capacity (Max.) Find out the information about towing-capacity specifications for Chevrolet Suburban 2009 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more. For more information on the symbol, refer to the index.

This is your max towing capacity. The Suburban nameplate is the longest-running in Chevrolet history and will soon turn 75. 9300 lbs. RAM Trucks.

I have a 2009 1500 without a tow package with a towing capacity of around 5,000#.

The hitch is almost hidden. If you know the answer to this question, please register to … My question is, how well will the Forester handle towing a true 2400 lb boat and trailer? 2009 Chevrolet Suburban Configurations.

Sometimes you just need something big, something strong, something with genuine four-wheel drive and you need it all in one truck. For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Suburban trim. In fact, I would like Chevy/GM to offer a …

Maximum Towing Capacity for 2009 Chevrolet Silverado Question: I have a 1/2 ton Chevrolet Silverado 5.3LV8 the sticker on the door says GVWR 6900 and GAWR FRT3700 and GAWR RR3950.

So far, I have been unable to find even one 2009+ Suburban for sale in my area equipped with the K5L package. 2009 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Features and Specs research.

Wiki User 2014-03-20 08:41:42. People are always asking to borrow it to move furniture, lawn equipment, decorative pieces, anything really!

Payload Capacity for Trucks 2273 lbs. Research the 2009 Chevrolet Suburban at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory.
suburban-2500. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2009 Chevrolet Suburban. 2009 Chevrolet Suburban I love the room and transportability of my suburban. A truck that will tow a sizable trailer and carry lots of people or haul a […] …

chevrolet. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2009 Chevrolet Suburban. But towing abilities, weight-carrying capacity, and sheer size are really what the 2009 Chevrolet Suburban is all about.

We have provided a link to the source of each rating - typically the owner's manual.…

While it is certainly possible to tow that kind of load with a 3.08-geared Chevy Suburban, oilcanhenry points out the various pitfalls of that particular choice.

Visit HowStuffWorks to see the Chevrolet towing capacity chart. Chevrolet Towing Capacity - This Chevrolet towing capacity chart shows figures by year and model. I read the other thread about hitches in this section before I made my decision, and am very pleased with the appearance. I had the factory/Subaru hitch installed on my new 2009 Forester. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2009 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD 4dr 1500 LT w/2LT at U.S. News & World Report.

Find the engine specs, MPG, transmission, wheels, weight, performance and more for the 2009 Chevrolet Suburban Utility K1500 LTZ 4WD. “Seems funny, but I think a 3.08 axle ratio would get WORSE gas mileage while towing. 2009 Chevrolet Suburban Configurations. Contact store for more details.