The front axle of the BMW 3-Series … ... Interestingly, BMW has had problems with its fuel pumps on both the turbo cars and the normally aspirated X5 models. Aug 29, 2008 View Photos. Learn more about the 2009 BMW 3 Series. The 325i, 330i and 328i come with the naturally-aspirated 3.0L inline-6 engine. Save $8,065 on a 2009 BMW 3 Series near you. Buying a used BMW: models, ratings, common problems ... 2009 BMW 3-Series. See the 2009 BMW 3 Series price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. MATTHIAS KNOEDLER , THE MANUFACTURER. Problem with your 2009 BMW 335i? Not many cars can match the style and driving experience of the BMW 3-series. Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. View all 132 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 3 Series. List of owner submitted problems and fixes for the BMW 3 Series - Auto Insider Read real discussions on thousands of topics and get your questions answered. The car that defines its category gets a face lift, and everyone pays attention. At the rear axle there is a five-link construction which is adapted to the needs of the especially high-power and high-torque engines. Our list of 5 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 … While the owner’s manual does provide a great deal of information on dealing with BMW 320d problems, it may not cover all the possible problems the owner may have to deal with. Buying Guide & Common Faults: BMW E46 & E90 3 Series BMW’s 3 Series range has long been one of the most popular model lines for the German car maker and has, through the years, been offered in a variety of body styles from coupe to estate. 2009 BMW 3-series sedan. Our list of 3 known complaints reported by … Overall, the 3-series is an excellent car to drive. Get reliability information for the 2009 BMW 3 Series from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. JENS MEINERS. jongould Posts: 13. by German Car Fan from New England on Tue May 29 2012 I have owned a number of BMW's, as well as numerous VW, Audi and Porsche cars. It comes in a choice of sedan, coupe, convertible and wagon. Our list of 3 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 BMW 335i. 4 out of 5 stars. The fifth-generation 3-series comes as a rear- or all-wheel drive sedan (E90), wagon (E92), coupe (E92) … View the 2009 BMW 3-Series reliability ratings and recall information at U.S. News & World Report. Although it is among the smaller of BMW’s product line, the 3 Series is still a highly complex piece of engineering and technology. Redesigned for 2006, the best-selling 3 Series was once again available as a sedan (E90), wagon (E91), coupe (E92) and a convertible (E93); in a rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive configuration. In the last year Watchdog has heard numerous cases of total engine failure in the BMW 1-Series, 3-Series and 5-Series vehicles built between 2007 and 2009. 2009 BMW 3-Series. Problem with your 2009 BMW 528i? April 2011 in BMW. Learn more about BMW 3 Series at the Edmunds.com Car Forums! Buyers can select either standard rear-wheel drive or all-wheel. Read expert reviews from the sources you trust and articles from around the web on the 2009 BMW 3 Series. 1999 to 2005 BMW 3-Series (E46) The most popular used BMW choice is the 3-series, which is known for the comfort of its driver and passenger area, sense of style, good handling and reliable performance. Search over 24,600 listings to find the best local deals. Upon arrival, I put car in reverse and the problem no longer exists and since then has not resurfaced. View all 132 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 3 Series. Note the transmission warning light never came on. It's a small sporty car with a strong engine riding on a classic rear-wheel drive platform. We analyze millions of used cars daily. The new BMW 3-Series has the most sophisticated chassis technology in its segment. If you like working on your car, finding DIY information won't be a problem, thanks to many BMW enthusiasts. ... BMW 3-Series Fuel Pump Failures. The 2009 BMW 3-Series is an enthusiast's dream, yet not-quite-perfect safety ratings, smallish rear seats, and some fussy controls might wrinkle potential buyers' noses.