This is a good-looking cruiser with her wraparound windshield and integrated swim platform. 1992 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer The Sea Ray Sundancer was introduced in 1989 as a replacement for the very popular Sea Ray 270 Sundancer (1982-88). The Sea Ray 280 Sundancer was introduced in 1989 as a replacement for the popular Sea Ray 270 Sundancer (1982-88).

Sea Ray 280 Sundancer Manuals Manuals and User Guides for Sea Ray 280 Sundancer. The 1990, 280 Sundancer is a 28 foot inboard/outboard boat. Re: 250 sundancer trailer specs I think the bunk setup is different for each boat.

I own an 18' Capri and another 25' Sea Ray, and really wasn't in a postion to purchase this boat, but everyone I spoke with told me I'd be a fool for passing it up for it's value. You will have to figure it out. 280 Sundancer Boat pdf manual download.

I … View pictures and details of this boat or search for more Sea Ray boats for sale on boats.com.

which does not include passengers, aftermarket boating accessories, or fuel. She rides on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with a flared bow and wide 10-foot, 6-inch beam.

Sea Ray is the world's largest boat manufacturer of superior quality yachts, sport boats, bowriders, cabin cruisers, deck boats and more.

I know it's only money, but I'm only 24 years old and trying to buy myself and my fiance our second home.

Come with me for this walk thru tour on this 1991 Sea Ray Sundancer. Find Sea Ray 280 Sundancer boats for sale in your area & across the world on YachtWorld. View and Download Sea Ray 280 Sundancer owner's manual online. Sea Ray 280 Sundancer for sale in Wyandotte United States. Smart move. This is a 1990 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer.

Find yours today.

View full details & pictures of a Sea Ray Sundancer 280 located in WESTPORT POINT, Massachusetts with pictures & full details of this Express Cruiser built in 1990 …

By Eric Colby. ... 1990 SEARAY SUNDANCER 27 - Duration: ... Sea Ray 280 Sundancer …

Offering the best selection of Sea Ray boats to choose from. A good-looking cruiser with her curved windshield and integrated swim platform, the 280 rides on a solid fiber- glass deep- V hull with a flared bow and relatively wide beam. Re: Twin 4.3's in 280 Sea Ray SunDancer LOL . While this cruiser does have a hull made of fiberglass, it is beneficial to keep the boat clean and dry by covering it properly while not in use. The weight of the boat is 8000 lbs. Open space is always at a premium on single-engine cruisers, particularly in the cockpit, so Sea Ray essentially enlarged the new 250 Sundancer's cockpit by reducing the size of the wetbar. Sea Ray 250 Sundancer.

With that said make sure you get a trailer that is rated for that boat. Look at the actual trailer specs. We have 3 Sea Ray 280 Sundancer manuals available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual, Specific Information Manual Find Sea Ray 280 Sundancer boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. August 4, 2009. My 25 bayliner cruiser is about 7K dry.